Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Miracle Baby!

Don't mind me, I'm just going to brag here for a moment. I desperately need to tell you how incredibly wonderful and amazing my son Joshua is. I know what you're thinking, every mother thinks their child is wonderful and amazing. But let me tell you, my son REALLY is. In fact, he's actually a miracle. No joke. I'm totally serious. Read on to find out why...

Did you know that over 90% of babies diagnosed with Down syndrome prenatally are aborted? Just think about that statistic for a moment. 90%. That's a lot. In fact, I believe that's 90% too many. That means that for every one wonderful and amazing Joshua you see, there are in fact 9 other wonderful and amazing "Joshua's"  you don't see. You will NEVER see. This disturbes me deeply to my very core.

Just imagine how many families don't get to experience this


or this



or this




or this



How sad is that?!? These people are missing out on a precious life. A life that is full of excitement. A life that is surrounded by a community of family and friends that love every ounce of his being. But most importantly, A LIFE THAT IS WORTH LIVING! I can't stress this enough. Joshua's life is worth living and 100% of the lives of individuals with Down syndrome are worth living.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment